LinkedIn (www.LinkedIn.com) is considered one of the best sites for business networking. Each and every day more and more companies are using this site to fill job openings. It’s easy to set up a profile, and I highly recommend you take advantage of their tutorials to help you through the process.
Here are some ways you can use LinkedIn right now:
- Join your school page and school alumni page on LinkedIn
- Send invitations to all your contacts
- Join online business groups in your area of expertise
- Join LinkedIn sites for any companies you have worked for or want to work for
- Gain and provide introductions to potential business contacts
- Respond to job postings
Susan Caplan is the go-to MARKETING YOURSELF expert. She is an inspiring keynote speaker, consultant, teacher and author of the Marketing Yourself to the Real World™ book series.
Purchase Books: Marketing Yourself to the Real World™